Copyright 2018 ethos. All Rights Reserved.
Team members applying for consideration to the 2018 Boston SwimRun Harbor Islands must meet at least one of the elements below within the prior two years. You will be asked to provide a link to the particular event’s results page where this qualifying standard has been achieved.
– Former participant in a Casco Bay Islands SwimRun event.
– Former participant in an official ÖtillÖ SwimRun event.
-Completion of an open water swim competition longer than 1.0 mile.
– Completion of an SOS or other swimrun event with at least one swim leg of 1.0 mile.
– Completion of either a 2.4 or 1.2 mile swim in an Ironman, 70.3, or similar triathlon distance event.
– All applicants MUST have attained one of the above elements to be considered for entry. Exceptions to these standards may be considered on an individual basis.
– Applicants with no prior open water experience when applying must demonstrate swimming proficiency before May 1, 2018 by a timed and witnessed (by pool staff on official letterhead) one mile pool swim in no more than 40 minutes.